My 3 year old son has what appears to be either warts or skin tags on his tummy, one under his eye and in the fold of his leg at his groin. What is it?

Dr. Neigatha Graney

In brief: Warts vs. Skin Tags?

Skin tags and warts can have a similar appearance making it difficult to tell which one it is.
Skin tags are benign outgrowths of skin and can easily be removed. Warts are caused by a viral infection of the skin and are contagious. Warts require treatment to prevent further spread to yourself and others. Your son should see his Pediatrician for the correct diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Warts vs. Skin Tags?

Dr. Ayyaz Shah
Dermatology

In brief: Growths

From your description of the lesions resembling warts or skin tags, it is a possibility that your son may possibly have Molluscum? I would advise a visit to a Dermatologist for further evaluation, however.

In brief: Growths

Dr. Shontae Buffington