Why my penis won't get hard no more since I been diagnose with congestion heart failure?

Ask your Doc... The most reasonable course of caring for your current concern is ask and discuss with your treating Doc about your concern after collecting the onset, degree, frequency, & progress of poor erection with detailed sequence of event as well as the info of lifestyle, drug use, sex life trending, etc. So, together, a reasonable Dx may be reached and reasonable Rx options may be offered. Best wish ...