Comments about penlac or Lamisil (terbinafine) tablets for fungus nail treatment?

Partial effect. Penlac works only in 8 per cent of people treated and Lamisil (terbinafine) works in about 58 per cent of people who take a 3 month course. For toenails the effect requires one year for the new nail and 6 months for fingernails. Fingeranils require too months of treatment. Laser is an we option for nail fungus although there are no long term results.
Nail fungus. Prior to starting any treatment you should she your local podiatrist to get a culture of the nail to establish what is causing the aaperance if your nail. If it is fungus. Topical treatments are only 8% effective oral is significantly better but there are systemic side effects. There is also laser treatment. Which is also effective.