Had wisdom teeth extracted and now I have blister-like things around the extraction site. The gum is raw and hurts

Cancer sore. You may have what is called an aphthous ulcer or canker sore. This is small sore that appear on the inside of the mouth, the cheeks, the inside of the lips, the tongue and anywhere on the gum. Canker sore is the most common oral lesions. Individual ulcers typically last 1-2 weeks.
Extraction pain. Please consult your dentist or oral surgeon to determine the cause and treatment.
Probably normal . You didn't say how long ago you had the extractions but it is normal to have edema or swelling of the surrounding gums for several days. If it does not resolve soon, you should see whoever performed the extractions.