Do fertility drugs increase your risk of developing ovarian cancer?

Minimal. If there is a risk, is with Clomid (clomiphene) after 12 months of use and the risk is minimal. The greatest risk is infertility itself and not the medications. In the grand majority of patients there is no reason to use Clomid (clomiphene) for 12 months. The treatment is usually changed if the patient has not conceived after 4-6 cycles.
Not conclusively. The largest, most rigorously designed trial ever to address the question shows “no convincing association” between fertility drug use and ovarian cancer. The medical records of 54, 362 infertile women treated at fertility clinics in denmark between 1963 and 1998 were reviewed and no conclusive relationship was made between ovarian cancer and pro fertility drugs.