Wiped my penis after sex with condom.after 1 hour touched her skin near vagina with my penis.washed ourselves. had sex again with condom. pregnant ???

Dr. Natalie Sieb

In brief: Ony way to know

If your penis was completely dry when you touched it near her vagina after sex the first time, the likelihood of getting sperm inside her is low and obviously using a condom the second time is helpful in preventing pregnancy if used perfectly.
But the only way to know for sure if she is pregnant or not is for her to take a test around the time of her expected period.

In brief: Ony way to know