How can I reduce my risk for ovarian cancer?

Ovarian cancer. Ovarian cancer risk can be reduced by taking oral contraceptive, by having children in your 20s and early 30s, and by having your ovaries and tubes removed for those women who qualify for risk reducing surgery.
If you do not have . Brca 2, keep your annual check up. If you are tested and have brca 2, bilateral oopherectomy is a very reasonable option.
Don't smoke. Many of the risk factors for ovarian cancer can't be changed- such as family history, early onset of menses, late menses, and no pregnancies. Enviromnental risk factors include smoking and obesity.