Where is my stomach cancer located?

Dr. Carlo Contreras
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Need more info.

The best physician to ask is the physician who performed the endoscopy test (inserted the flexible camera into your stomach).
Ct scan is often very inaccurate in locating stomach cancer. Knowing the location is essential in determining what kind (if any) operation the patient might be eligible for. I encourage you to call your gastroenterologist to discuss further.

In brief: Need more info.

Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Carlo Contreras
Dr. Stephen Yoo
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: How was it diagnosed

How was your cancer diagnosed? Usually some sort of localization study was done such as an upper GI study, or an egd.
The stomach's basic anatomy consists of the antrum, body and fundus. In a more general sense, the stomach is between the esophagus and the duodenum, or the first portion of the small intestines.

In brief: How was it diagnosed

Dr. Stephen Yoo
Dr. Stephen Yoo