Renal hypertension is a form of secondary hypertension. Right?

Pathology
Many renal diseases, e.
g., renal artery stenosis, chronic pyelo- or glomerulo- nephritis, radiation injury and some tumors can cause hypertension.

Many renal diseases, e.
Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Renal HTN
49 M from Philly asks: Rebeccal asked: Renal hypertension is a form of secondary hypertension.
Right? ANS: no it is a broad term that includes the many causes of high blood pressure due to renal disease. I specialize in this and happy to help you clarify what you have. Happy to help narrow it down. Do a 2nd opinion with me now.

In brief: Renal HTN
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Arnon Rubin