Could surgery of cancer (carcinoma right breast diagnoised as stage iii) result in reduction of life span?

Increase life span. I would recommend you to see an oncologist and discuss in detail about your options. surgical resection is necessary for your cancer. in many cases, chemotherapy prior to surgery would be recommended in stage 3 to shrink the tumor down and help with the surgery. chemo also can be given post surgery as well as radiation therapy. The treatment goal for stage 3 is to increase life span.