I get cheeks with Restylane (dermal fillers) filler or perlane filler. How long filler lasts?

Filler Duration. In my experience, hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane (dermal fillers) and Perlane last about 9 months up to and just over 12 months when used for cheek augmentation. Perlane should last somewhat longer than Restylane (dermal fillers) due to it's more heavily crosslinked ha design.
What you really want. What you really want to know is how long will the result last. The material may last about 9-12 months, but they are about as soft as warm jelly. They ooze and move slowly. If you have lost a lot of volume, they may ooze down to bone and look like they are gone, but they are still there, stimulating collagen growth. You may need more than 1 treatment to get long lasting results.
Fillers. Restylane (dermal fillers) and perlane can last 6-12 months. Be sure to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
4 + months. Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane (dermal fillers) and Perlane may last at least 4 months and up to 12 or more months depending on location and individual patient response.
6-12 months. Hyaluronic acid fillers tend to last between 6 and 12 months, depending on the location of placement. The less movement there is in the location, the longer that the product will last! sometimes after multiple injection rounds accumulate product, however, the filler may last a little longer and you might need touch-ups at longer intervals.
Depends. Filler can last up to a year or longer in the cheek as this area is not mobile. It does not last long in the nasolabial folds.
Varies. Both are hyaluronic acid fillers but Perlane (dermal fillers) is designed to last longer. Restyale may last up to 6-9 months and Perlane (dermal fillers) up to a year and perhaps a bit longer. When used in areas that have more movement such as the lips these tend to not last as long.