What is pediatric neurology doctor and pediatric oncologist?

Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Interesting!
I'm wondering about the reason for your question.
The one place they will commonly overlap is in treatment of childhood brain tumors. Both pediatric neurologists and pediatric oncologists become pediatric neuro-oncologists, doctors who specialize in brain tumor treatment. And in my experience, they both do an excellent job of it!

In brief: Interesting!
Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Dr. Joseph Torkildson
Dr. Craig MacArthur
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Peds subspecialists
Pediatric oncology takes care of children with blood and cancer problems. They work together frequently with patients with brain tumors and spinal cord tumors

In brief: Peds subspecialists
Dr. Craig MacArthur
Dr. Craig MacArthur
Dr. Eric Hastriter
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Pediatric neurology
Pediatric neurology is the study of the human nervous system normal and abnormal function in children.
Pediatric oncology is the study of abnormal cell proliferation in kids, also known as a cancer doc for kids. Hope this helps.

In brief: Pediatric neurology
Dr. Eric Hastriter
Dr. Eric Hastriter
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Neurosurgery
In brief: Different
Pediatric neurologist specializes in neurolgical disorders affecting children.
Pediatric oncologists are cancer specialist for children. They also specialize in blood disorders for children.

In brief: Different
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Jonathan Jassey