Itching feet and ankles?

Athletes foot? This could represent a fungal infection which can be treated with over the counter Lamisil (terbinafine) cream. If it does not respond it may be a form of e zelma which needs prescription strength treatment, and possibly ultraviolet or excimer laser to relieve symptoms.
Itching. As stated , it could be fungus. However , it could be an allergic reaction to clothing , too , or even a component of a shoe. See your podiatrist for an evaluation.
Itchy feet. Could be a fungal infection of the skin or a type of dermatitis. You should see your podiatrist for further evaluation.
See a dermatologist. better than podiatrist for this.