I was diagnosed with invasive carcinoma breast cancer stage 2/ what's prognosis?

Very good. I am sorry to hear about your diagnosis. The most recent us data reports a 5-yr survival rate of 81% for stage iia and 74% for stage iib breast ca. However, keep in mind these #s do not take into account the age and/or health of the patient, the specific tumor markers, nor the most current rx options. I am certain that your oncologist can give you much more information about your specific cancer.
Good survival. This stage has at least 65% 5 year survival for stage iib which is where the tumor is >5cm and has metastasis to movable ipsilateral lymph nodes. In stage iia, the tumor is <= 5 cm with up to the same lymph node situation, and has an 82% 5 year survival.