Could my groin lumps be a hernia?

Maybe. A single groin lump could be a hernia; or it can be an enlarged lymph node, a tumor, or even an infection. More than one lump in the same inguinal area (groin) is not likely to be an inguinal hernia. One's doctor can examine this/these and determine what it/they are.
Possible. Without a physical exam it is hard for me to answer this. Lumps in the groin could definitely be hernia is. They can also be enlarged lymph nodes. See your doctor.
Yes. Could be hernia, swollen lymph glands, etc...Should check with your doc.