What to do if I have slight resting chest pain. Ecg shows t wave inversion in 2.3 avf. Ett is positive. Echo normal, ct angio?

Data. With the data you present, you should be seeing a cardiologist. The doctor will choose the appropriate further steps for you given your specifics and the availabilities of testing locally.
I wouldn't. I wouldn't advise a CT angio. You need a full fledged angio. The likelihood of finding a significant blockage on the facts you present alone would be in the range of >80%. The xray dye and radiation for both tests is similar, but if you have blockage, you can get it fixed with an angio, but will have to come back for a second test (doubling your exposure) following a CT angio.