What to do if I have read that allergies is cause by candida on the intestine walls. what medicine is effective in killing candida(fungi)?

Pathology

In brief: Be more discerning

You're an adult and I hope that you don't actually believe everything that you read.
This is not only obviously false (why do different people get different allergies? why don't pathologists such as myself ever see candida there? why don't drugs that really kill candida reverse allergies?) -- it's a cruel scam. Read the blogs -- there are plenty of remedies but no one is ever cured.

In brief: Be more discerning

Dr. Steven Seres