Dental professionals, "transparent teeth"?

Dr. Leonard Pizzolatto
General Practice
In brief: Enamel
If you are referring to the edges of the front teeth being transparent, this is usually due to the natural transparency of enamel.
Also, severely worn teeth can look transparent.

In brief: Enamel
Dr. Leonard Pizzolatto
Dr. Leonard Pizzolatto
Dr. J BARRY Stovall
Enamel varies from patient to patient depending on degree of mineralization.It is normal for many people to have a high degree of transparency.
Dr. Brian Hoffman
Dentistry
In brief: H2O2 Use?
If you are asking about how to get, or what causes 'Transparent Teeth' then my initial answer would be prolonged use of Hydrogen Peroxide.
Many studies have shown, as well as my own clinical experience, that prolonged use of H2O2 can result in extreme translucence of the incisal edges of anterior teeth, and posterior cusp tips. This is not usually a problem, unless sensitivity results.

In brief: H2O2 Use?
Dr. Brian Hoffman
Dr. Brian Hoffman
Dr. Ira Biderman
Dentistry
In brief: Depends
You might mean the natural look some front teeth have by their edges, where it looks like very clear, or also can be if teeth are worn out and the edges of the teeth can be very thin.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Ira Biderman
Dr. Ira Biderman
In brief: Clearer teeth
The enamel that covers teeth can be more translucent or opaque in different patients and may give the appearance of transparent teeth at the edges where the re is no dentin under the enamel

In brief: Clearer teeth
Dr. Gregori Kurtzman
Dr. Gregori Kurtzman