Are men or women more likely to get stomach cancer?

Worldwide stomach Ca. Is more common and in japan, frequent enough to warrant endoscopic screening. Something japanese diet leads to this (and less breast cancer). Stomach cancer was more prominent with salted preservation rather than refrigeration, and antibiotic use. Poor nutrition, alcohol are factors in incidence. There does not appear to be a dominant defference between the sexes worldwide.
Men. Men have twice the risk than women but certain lifestyle factors are probably at play too- obesity, dietary factors, smoking and drinking, etc.