Is this suicide attempt or reckless behavior?

Dr. Arthur Hoffman

In brief: Both

As you give more specific history to the psychiatrist, believe me, you'll know.
Best moulah you ever spent. I be watchin, real close !

In brief: Both

Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman

In brief: Is what?

Reckless behavior can sometimes be related to suicidal tendencies but not always.
More would need to be known about the situation to provide a helpful response. Psychiatric evaluation can help to tease these issues apart. Take care.

In brief: Is what?

Pathology

In brief: Maybe

I'm a skydiver, and while people say we're crazy, i've not met a saner, more life-cherishing group -- play by the rules and it's safer than driving.
The public may stigmatize an activity as "reckless" or "death-seeking" when it's merely a way of living to the fullest. It's the drunk driver, the drug abuser, the promiscuous casual-sex addict whose reckless behavior may be "chronic suicide.".

In brief: Maybe

In brief: Using this site

To get the most from this site you need to provide background info on your issue(s) and then ask a related question.
Your question has no background info. If you have posted it before, understand that your submissions are never linked on this public site. You are welcome to start over.

In brief: Using this site

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine