Is this suicide attempt or reckless behavior?

Dr. Arthur Hoffman
In brief: Both
As you give more specific history to the psychiatrist, believe me, you'll know.
Best moulah you ever spent. I be watchin, real close !

In brief: Both
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
In brief: Is what?
Reckless behavior can sometimes be related to suicidal tendencies but not always.
More would need to be known about the situation to provide a helpful response. Psychiatric evaluation can help to tease these issues apart. Take care.

In brief: Is what?
Pathology
In brief: Maybe
I'm a skydiver, and while people say we're crazy, i've not met a saner, more life-cherishing group -- play by the rules and it's safer than driving.
The public may stigmatize an activity as "reckless" or "death-seeking" when it's merely a way of living to the fullest. It's the drunk driver, the drug abuser, the promiscuous casual-sex addict whose reckless behavior may be "chronic suicide.".

In brief: Maybe
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine