How long does a hospital have, on receipt of a request, to send my personal medical records in ireland?

In brief: Certified Mail and..
Make sure you address the letter to your hospital's patients services manager or medical records officer. In ireland, look up the "data protection act" and it will give you the specifics.
There is usually a charge involved and you must provide proof you are indeed the patient making the request.

In brief: Certified Mail and..
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice
In brief: Medical records
Not sure about ireland.
But generally it should not more than a week unless they are in archives, when it may take more time.

In brief: Medical records
Not sure about ireland.
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
In brief: Who knows ????
In my state, in the US, they have as long is it takes for you to provide a proper request, which includes a written authorization by a person legally entitled to receive the records plus the fees associated with their retrieval and processing plus 15 business days.
As US based physicians we have no clue what if any procedure you must comply with in Ireland, if they even will for an expatriot.

In brief: Who knows ????
Dr. Cindy Juster