What to do if I have adhd, straps in my right eye, osteochondroma, global developmental delay, is there any financial help for people like me?

Global Developmental. Delay is a diagnosis used for infants & young children too young for formal IQ testing. If you have Intellectual Disability, you should qualify for SSI funding & Medicaid health insurance, but use that term when you call 1-888-280-5851 for an appointment. Also call the State Americans with Disabilities Act Affiliate, MLM Associates LLC, 502-419-4929 (voice), Contact: Melinda Mast. .