What is orthopedic surgery?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me explain

Orthopedic surgeon and orthopedic surgery treat muscles bone and joint problems in the body expect the skull and the jaws.
Thank you.

In brief: Let me explain

Thank you.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. John Michalski
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: What is it

Orthopedic surgery treats conditions of muscles, bones, tendons, nerves, joints, and ligaments.

In brief: What is it

Dr. John Michalski
Dr. John Michalski
Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: C answer

It involves both surgical & none surgical afflictions of the bones, muscles, joints.
This can b fracture, tumors, tendon lacerations, infections of bone, muscle and joints. In between here there's many sub groups & sub specialties that require fellowship training after u complete ur ortho residency.

In brief: C answer

Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Rafael Lugo
Surgery

In brief: Bone surgery

Surgery of the skeleton. www.drlugo.com.

In brief: Bone surgery

Dr. Rafael Lugo
Dr. Rafael Lugo