Woke up with a sore red throat and a blocked nose, neck is swollen everytime I cough its agony and im bringing up bloody mucus should I go to docs?

It sounds like it .. It sounds like you have a moderate to severe upper respiratory tract infection. It could be caused by a virus, or bacteria or even severe allergies(seems less likely in your case). And if you have blood clots in your mucous and not just blood streaked mucous you should seek urgent help in-person. Nonetheless, you may benefit from symptom focused therapies and possibly antibiotics. .