Sometimes have mild pain in right testicle after ejaculation. I have no other symptoms and am not sexually active so could it still be epididymitis?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

Development of epididymitis varies in causes.
In children it is most commonly associated with urinary tract infections. In young, sexually active men, it is often linked to STDs. And in older men it is often caused by enlargement of the prostate gland. It can also occur with trauma and sometimes there is no obvious explanation.

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Maurice Sandler
Epididymal pain vs testicular pain? ejaculation occurs with most of the ejaculate from the seminal vesicle. My guess is that the discomfort is not in the testicle but referred from the seminal vesicle. You have not reported any inflammation nor specific sensitivity to touch.
Dr. Adam Levy