It may be my sciatic nerve even though I have no back pain does anyone have any ideas?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: See a Doc
Not all pain that runs down the back of the leg is "sciatica" even most sciatica syndromes are not due to pressure on the sciatic nerve itself but on the nerve roots further upstream that make up the sciatic nerve.
The best way to figure this out is to see a specialist who sees these problems every day. These include, neurologists, physiatrists, neurosurgeons, some orthopedists and sports medicine.

In brief: See a Doc
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: See doctor
Without more information and an examination it would be impossible to even speculate.
See a good back surgeon and get a full detailed evaluation, which may necessitate imaging studies (plain x-rays, ct scans, mri, etc.) good luck.

In brief: See doctor
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff