Pain for 2 days in left forearm more an ache than a stabbing pain, and tingling in fingers. No pain in other part of arm, chest or shoulder.?

Details. Pay close attention to where you feel the tingling. Aching pain less helpful for localizing the cause of the illness. Since you are 62 and the problem is new it is likely a nerve generated problem. Details of symptom distribution will help localize the nerves involved and this will help indicate potential diagnoses. Treatment depends on cause. See your doctor with the information.