Having respiratory distress and feeling palpitations in chest. .. took 20 of Ativan 0.5mg pills Cause? 911? HTN PCOS Zestoretic (lisinopril and hydrocholorthiazide) Ativan Sertraline

Call your doctor. You have taken a very large dose of Ativan (lorazepam) which could be dangerous. Unless you are habituated to this drug and accustomed to taking such big doses, there is a risk of suppression of your breathing. I urge you to contact your physician immediately. The drug dose you have taken is of more concern than the palpitations.