I am freeking out please help is this is herpes or not I am going crazy for two weeks now I have this red dots on my pinus for 5 days?

In brief: Medical Diagnosis

Local symptoms from a Herpes simplex 2 infection are usually is seen 2 to 12 days after exposure & consists of a cluster of lesions that look like blisters.
The lesions can appear on the penis, anus, labia or cervix & they can spread, coalesce followed by crusting over. The fluid in the lesions is very contagious. Some people contract Herpes Simplex 2 without symptoms. Obtain medical diagnosis.

In brief: Medical Diagnosis

Dr. Sady Ribeiro
Pain Management

In brief: Icthing ?

does the lesion have some vesicles ? is painful? is it itching ?

In brief: Icthing ?

Dr. Sady Ribeiro
Dr. Sady Ribeiro
Dr. Natalie Sieb

In brief: Hard to say

Hard to say without visualizing the lesions, but in general, genital herpes presents as a collection of small, very painful vesicles after exposure to someone else who also has herpes.
If this accurately describes your problem, you need to see a doctor right away and get on some antiviral medication to help the lesions go away. Note, however, that you will never get rid of the virus.

In brief: Hard to say

Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Jane Van Dis