Low back pain and leg tingling at gym?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: See a Doc

The first thing to do is to try to determine what activity brought about these symptoms.
You really need to think hard about this. If you can identify what brought it about, then it may be helpful to speak to a personal trainer to see if you are using poor technique or if there is an activity that you are "overdoing". If the symptoms persist, probably best to see your doc or a back specialist.

In brief: See a Doc

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Philip Chao
I have low back pain sometimes and last ngiht after walking for 5 hours I had bilateral leg tingling. They were unrelated. Your case could be similar. You need to ask a doctor if the combination of symptoms persist.
Dr. Anthony DeLuise
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Sciatica

Sounds like possibly sciatica.
Seek treatment from pcp, orthopod or neurology. Can often be treated with therapy.

In brief: Sciatica

Sounds like possibly sciatica.
Dr. Anthony DeLuise
Dr. Anthony DeLuise