I have a tiny head and large face; how to enlarge?

Craniofacial surgery. You can contact one of the craniofacial centers around the country and see.Many work primarily with infants/kids but some work with adults.This would require a thorough evaluation of the head/facial relationship with specialized CT scans.If possible, they could reshape the head by removing and altering the skull bones before returning them.Requires lots of difficult surgery and ICU time.