I have pressure/full in both ears. Ent said looked fine but still happening along with a feeling like I'm sinking in ground. Happens dif times of day?

Dr. Monica Michel

In brief: Sinus issues?

If you have sinus issues this can cause a feeling of pressure and it may not show anything objective for the ent to see.
Also, this can be caused if you have had a recent change in elevation which would also shift the pressure in your ears (flying, mountain climbing , etc). I would try OTC Afrin (oxymetazoline) for a maximum of three days to see if this would help. Also- Flonase might help but is not OTC.

In brief: Sinus issues?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil