I have had pain in my left ankle for almost a week, and now I feel like I have poor circulation in my left leg and left arm, is this connected?

Dr. Kirk Charles
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: No

Very unlikely that pain would lead to poor circulation especially in a 34 year old.
you would have to have some heavy risk factors especially smoking to have arterial disease at such a young age. raynauds can affect ladies your age but not usually in the warm weather. certainly if your symptoms worsen you should see someone.

In brief: No

Dr. Kirk Charles
Dr. Kirk Charles
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Unlikely

Why do think you have poor circulation? That would be way low on my list for causes of ankle pain in anyone and especially in a 34 year old woman.
An old adage in medicine is "Common things happen commonly" and that is decidedly uncommon in your age group. Please have your ankle examined for an accurate diagnosis.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine