Does anyone personally know someone who was diagnosed with histrionic personality disorder?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

I have several friends with hpd.
They can be quite delightful companions, but one learns over time that their lives nearly always are full of drama and turmoil seemingly outside their control. Emotions can rapidly shift, and their reactions even to relatively minor snags in life can be suggest that the world as they knew it is about to end. That said, they also can be the life an any party.

I have several friends with hpd.
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Glen Elliott
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Histrionic Personali

A pneumonic used to help remember this personality features is; "praise me" : p.
.......Provocative r........Relationships dramatized a........Attention-seeking i.........Influenced easily s........Speech wanting to impress e.........Emotional lability m........Make-up to draw attention e.........Exaggerated emotions.

In brief: Histrionic Personali

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali