I need the hep a vaccine and also the hep b vaccine?

Hep A and B vaccines. Almost all children in this current generation are immunized against both hep a and b in the first 2 years of life. It is still recommended to have both vaccines. Food is often contaminated so the hep a vaccine should offer protection. Healthcare workers are required to receive the hep b vax. Anyone can still have the vaccine to protect themselves from partners who may have the disease.
Hep A and B vaccines. Most children of this current generation have had hep a and b vaccinations in the first 2 years of life. Older children or adults who have not received hep a can still benefit from the vax because food could likely be contaminated with the virus, especially if travelling to third world countries. Hep b vax is recommended for most health care workers and people living in areas endemic for hep b.