Remedy for having a very flat face?

See your surgeon. There are several functional and cosmetic options for people with a very "flat face". A board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon or plastic surgeon should be able to provide you with several options.
Surgeon. See a facial plastic surgeon for a variety of options.