What if a person has a large tumor, or a large number of tumors? 

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: Depends
It depends on what kind of tumor he has - benign or malignant, their location, presence of other symptoms, its cell make up etc.
Without more detailed information, it is impossible to talk about diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: I've seen this ?
On the site for months.
Not sure what you are asking. A large tumor in what organ? Size alone does not preclude removal. Many tumors in one place? Happens in breast cancer, but may indicate metastasis if found in lung or brain. Re-submit. I hope this helps.

In brief: I've seen this ?
On the site for months.
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Arnon Rubin