Anybody with fibromyalgia syndrome?

Good approach. Dr hardin provides a first hand approach of how to deal with fibromyalgia, and although we see some success with neurontin, lyrica, savella, (milnacipran) or cymbalta, have found better lasting success with exercise, stress management, improved sleep hygiene, and improved diet. Don't despair, you can overcome this too.
I have controlled it. I developed fibromyalgia after a cerebral hemorrhage left my left side paralyzed in my case it appeard to develop due to muscle imbalance and changes in my sleep patterns over many years I have controlled it with aerobic exercise, stretching, biofeedback and probably a little luck. It does flare up occasionally so it isn't gone just in "remission" for lack of a better term.
Fibromyalgia. Have a full workup from your general care practitioner to determine if fibromyalgia is the correct diagnosis. If so, pain management, preferably with as few pills as possible is of utmost importance. Here is the website of the American Academy of Pain Management: