What exercises can I do to help to lose weight after having 2 babies 1yr and 1 month apart? L

Lift weights. Most people have the wrong idea about losing weight. Believe it or not, the best way to lose weight in terms of exercise is actually to lift weights. Here's why: when you lift weights, you build muscle. This muscle is highly active tissue. It burns calories 24/7/365. So when you have more muscle, you burn more calories, and you will find it easier to lose weight. Hope this helps!
Take it easy. You have had 2 pregnancies back to back giving your body little chance to return to normal shape. Few don't are as important as some do's. Try not to fast or do extraneous workout at this time. Start by taking daily strolls with baby and increase frequency or distance as convenient with your schedule. Breast feeding, healthy nutrition and enough sleep is important to get back to normal shape.