I have facial numbness. I have been to the doc & they say nothing is wrong. So what?

Ask for referral. If your primary doctor did not find anything, and you are still experiencing symptoms, ask for a referral to a neurologist or head and neck surgeon (otolaryngologist) for examination. You may want to seek the additional evaluation independently, if your primary is unable to facilitate it for you. Good luck!