Have back, chest, shoulder, under breastbone pain with SOB, mild cough, nausea for 6mo+. Chest xray shows questionable infiltrate or pt. atelectasis. ?

Dr. Nayana Trivedi

In brief: It is complicated

You must have had Antibiotic treatment for Abnormal Chest Xray finding associated with the symptoms you described.
If these symptoms persists and Chest Xray does not improve you r doctor would recommend CT Scan of Chest and Pulmonary Function Test etc. Nausea and loss of Appetite makes me wonder about abdominal problem also, Therefore Please follow your doctors advise.

In brief: It is complicated

Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Dr. Arnon Rubin