Hit the back of my head on a wall too hard 3 days back. I am just having a very mild headache.shall I go see a doc? P.s IV got hit on head many times.

Dr. John Barbuto
Neurology

In brief: Maybe

If you had no change in your behavior or nerve function with the trauma or after and all you have is mild headache then this can result from skull trauma rather than brain trauma, in which case further evaluation may not be useful.
If you had any change in behavior or nerve function then maybe concussion. Seeing doctor depends on country you live in and your own concerns. U.S. pushes evaluation

In brief: Maybe

Dr. John Barbuto
Dr. John Barbuto
Dr. John Barbuto
Note: I did not add the image included with my answer. This appears to be a HealthTap glitch. The system has been notified.