Im 17 M and never had sexual intercourse with anybody & I have little bumps on my shaft of my penis pimple like there not red and nor do they hurt.

Dr. William Hilton
Urology - Oncology

In brief: Pearly penile papule

If you have never had intercourse, it is not a sexually transmitted disease.
Small white bumps on the shaft, just below or under the head are common in many men. If they are not painful, inflamed, enlarging, or have a discharge, they are mostly likely pearly penile papules. http://www.youngmenshealthsite.org/pearly_penile_papules.html

In brief: Pearly penile papule

Dr. William Hilton
Dr. William Hilton
Dr. Steven Seres

In brief: Probably normal

look up pictures of Pearly Penile Papules.
I'll bet it looks something like that. If you ever go to be a doctor and start examining zillions of guys, you'll see it's a pretty normal finding.

In brief: Probably normal

Dr. Steven Seres
Dr. Steven Seres
Dr. Ayyaz Shah
Dermatology

In brief: Bumps

It is difficult to provide a diagnosis without actually looking at the bumps.
However, with your history and clinical description of the bumps on the penis, it sounds like you may have "pearly penile papules". You should visit a urologist or Dermatologist, however to confirm or further evaluate these bumps.

In brief: Bumps

Dr. Ayyaz Shah
Dr. Ayyaz Shah