I think I have a yeast infection but I also have a see able bump on the inner lip of my vagina that itch like a yeast infection. It feel irratated but?

Best plan. is get an exam with your doctor. If you've had yeast before, so you are pretty certain that's what it is, second best plan is use OTC yeast cream and see if it gets better. If not go back to plan A, hope you feel better soon.