If I have unprotected sex every 2 days through my fertile period what are the chances of becoming pregnet?

Dr. Shari Schabowski
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Better than ever

It is hard to judge ovulation and peak fertility by cycle dates but having sex every day or so near mid cycle until menses gives you the best opportunity to concieve.

In brief: Better than ever

Dr. Shari Schabowski
Dr. Shari Schabowski
Dr. Norma jo Waxman

In brief: It depends!

Are your periods regular? if they come every 28 days, you probably ovulate day 14.
That means the best time to have sex to conceive is days 10 through 15. the sperm can last up to five days but once you ovulate the egg only lives for about 24 -48 hours. the best way to know if you're ovulating is by purchasing and using an LH surge kit. The LH surge occurs the day before you ovulate

In brief: It depends!

Dr. Norma jo Waxman
Dr. Norma jo Waxman
Dr. Ali Saberi

In brief: High

Especially if male ejaculates in vagina vs outside.

In brief: High

Dr. Ali Saberi
Dr. Ali Saberi
Dr. Adam Levy