Are there treatment studies (clinical trials) available for patients with liver cancer?

Yes. There are always studies being run for different kind of cancers. Your best bet is to investigate cancer centers, such as susan g. Komen, etc, to see if they are running studies.
Yes. Many trials are available for nearly all types of cancers. The first place to start is with your oncologist. Additionally, you may find more information at the regional cancer centers or at teaching/university hospitals. Lastly, companies such as private access (www.Privateaccess.Info) help connect patients with clinical trials. [disclaimer: I have no financial interest in private access.].
Yes. There are many treatment clinical trials available for patients with liver cancer and options ae constantly changing as we learn more about liver cancer over time. These trials are usually conducted at liver transplant and/or cancer centers. We participate and enroll our patients in these types of trials at our center.