Sharp sharp head pain towards left middle side of head. CT scan normal yesterday from possible concussion Saturday night. Is this related? Is this ok?

Most likely. Though I do not know the cause of your TBI (Traumatic brain Injury), it seems like your symptoms may be consistent with a concussion. The diagnosis of "concussion" covers a range of physiologic changes in your brain after an impact. Patients get may different types of symptoms after concussion. If you become nauseated, dizzy, or if the headache gets worse, see your doctor.