Does ear pain cause headache?

Definitely, yes. A variety of ear disorders can cause headache. Sometimes earaches and headaches are a sign of an underlying medical condition that requires further investigation and treatment. See your PCP.
Yes, but. Yes, but there are many causes of headache. Do you have an ear problem. If you have not had an ear diagnosis, see an ENT doc. A very common cause of ear pain and headache are TMJ problems. Other TMJ symptoms include jaw clicking, limitation or painful oral opening, chewing pain. If this is you, see TMJ expert.
It can. Ear pain is one of many issues that can trigger a headache. Stress, poor hydration, nutritional factors, lack of restorative sleep and many others can also.