I have a very stubborn plantar wart. I've taking OTC wart removals several times but it won't go away. Now a smaller 1 is growing. How 2 get rid of it?

In brief: Lots of ways

You can use the liquid nitrogen, liquid nitrous oxide (this is what i like to use), topical acids, dermal scraping.
You can also try oral cimetadine (400 mg three times a day for 12-16 weeks). This is very safe and had the side effect of getting rid of warts for many people of adult size and weight (japma november 1, 1995 vol. 85 no. 11 717-718 ).

In brief: Lots of ways

Dr. David Hettinger
Dr. David Hettinger
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: See a dermatologist

Many of the people consulting me for warts have callouses, not warts.
The treatment is different. Warts on the bottom of the foot can be difficult to cure. While waiting to see the dermatologist, try keeping TAPE (any kind) on the wart all day every day.

In brief: See a dermatologist

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. John Leander Po
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See a podiatrist

There are many ways to deal with warts- however, a plantar wart is a special case where the lesion is constantly under pressure.
The podiatrist can discuss these methods with you.

In brief: See a podiatrist

Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. John Leander Po