I am 6 weeks pregnant and been having very bad body aches all over is this normal?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: How is your sleep
Are you having a change in your sleep pattern? Sleep disorders can increase musculoskeletal pain.
I would suggest this is a possibility. Exercise may help since the pain is in the muscles. We see fibromyalgia in this setting and this may be the explanation.

In brief: How is your sleep
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Hormonal changes
Hormonal changes inflict many problems, including inflammation subclinical arthritis.
You have a change in weight. There is increased lordosis, which adds stress the facet joints of the spine. Obviously you are not far along. Check with your doctors, both pcp and ob/gyn.

In brief: Hormonal changes
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Marsha Davis